Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tagged!

Marwan at Marwanism has tagged me. I am to provide '7 Reasons Why You Blog'. Let's see. I'm not so much into this community blog culture yet. I need to get to know what this tagging is all about. Here, google and wiki is my friend. From my understanding, it is started with the game of tag where the person who was touch will be It. [Sapa kena cuit dia jadi]. Somehow it evolved into a blog tag. How? I don't have the time to find out. I'm tagged so here goes

'7 Reasons Why You Blog'

1. It's a cheap hobby

2. I need a place to put my thoughts before I lose them

3. I don't have time for an elaborate website

4. A place to share my view

5. I need to claim my spot in the blogosphere before it's gone

6. I have too much time...sometimes

7. I want world peace, everlasting love and justice for all.

Do I have to tag anyone? Let me see....

Rainy Friday, Sharlini, Acob

7 Reasons Why You Blog

3 Comments:

At 2:35 pm, Blogger marwan said...

Frankly, I am also in the dark over this tagging thing. Hahah... but I guess we are on the right track now. I guess we both are 'nonchalant' bloggers... hahahah. Kitakan busy.

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger Rainy said...

Oh my God! i didnt even realise that ive been tagged. i just read this today! i'll do this tomorrow...

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger Tigrrr said...

Ack, you tagged me! Tak perasan also, until today. Okay, okay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home